* I Need To Talk (animated gif) appears in the current issue (Spring) of Please Hold magazine.
* Conflux and Month-long sentence appeared as part of this year’s Wrought festival in Sheffield, a one to one performance festival. They were staged at Bank Street Arts over the festival weekend (15th-17th April 2016), together with another work currently in development.
* Excited to be part of A Letter in Mind in aid of the National Brain Appeal. Can’t say what I’ve got in it, as all submissions are anonymous and all can be bought for £80. You find out whose work you’ve bought at the end of the exhibition (in the oxo gallery, London, from 8th -18th October). Great idea.
* Really pleased to have been selected for this year’s Art, Language, Location festival in Cambridge in October/November. Have scouted out a really exciting location to stage “Conflux“. Can’t wait.
* The Excellent people from SIX Project Space came and did a short film about my residency and Circuit-bent jigsaw. Here it is:
* Circuit-bent jigsaw exhibition is now over. Thanks everyone for taking part, whether watching online, visiting performances or discussing what it all meant. Unique features of the 6 individual finished jigsaws summary is over HERE. 2 Circuit-bent jigsaws left to buy (#1 & #2) – email email@example.com
* Exhibition with videos showing the 6 performances of Circuit-bent jigsaw:
* Buyer of Circuit-bent jigsaw #5 threw the dice to choose.
*Circuit-bent jigsaw #6 (of 6) was executed between 10.31:10 and 15.45:57 GMT on Friday, 13th March at Bank Street Arts, Sheffield, and was streamed live here.
The 6 finished jigsaws will now form an exhibition, together with videos of their creation in the gallery at Bank Street Arts until 28th March. (Open Weds-Sat, 11am-4pm). Purchasing enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Circuit-bent jigsaw featured in Tumblr Open Arts, “the official hub for all things Art on Tumblr”.
*As requested, an alternative view on the generation of Circuit-bent jigsaw #5.
*4th week in the Guardian weekend Guide.
* Listing in ArtSheffield.
*Ladies and Gentlemen, we have conceptual glitch. Read this.
*Unexpected development: Circuit-bent jigsaws highlight underlying statistics of all scenes. See blog entry here.
*Circuit-bent jigsaws #1, #2, #3, #4 & #5 are now complete and on display in the gallery. See links above for info and video.
*Interview about Circuit-bent jigsaw on Sheffield Live TV now online: